With ViziApps, you can create custom mobile apps that directly access QuickBooks Online, and take full advantage of mobile device features such as GPS, camera, barcode and QR scanning, and signature capture. Your mobile apps can be published for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets, and you can even integrate other data sources in the same mobile app, including Salesforce.com, Intuit QuickBase, and Google Sheets.
Quick Start with ViziApps:
- Open a free ViziApps trial account
- Open a free QuickBooks Online trial account for testing.
- Log in to ViziApps Studio, and click on Add a Template App .
- Select the “QuickBooks Online Demo”, name your new app, then click on “Select App for Test”. This template app shows queries for a QuickBooks Online customer list and creating an invoice &emdash; these are just a few examples since ViziApps supports all of the data available through QuickBooks.
- Install the free ViziApps app from the Apple App Store or Google Play on your mobile device. Log in to the ViziApps app with the same username and password that you set for your ViziApps Studio account, and you can run the QuickBooks Online Demo app directly on your device.