With ViziApps, you can create custom mobile apps that take full advantage of mobile device features such as GPS, camera, and Push Notifications as easily as creating desktop applications with Salesforce.com. We’ve created a Salesforce Mobile Pack so that you can fully integrate your Salesforce.com data in your mobile app’s workflow without coding, then publish your app to the Apple App Store, Google Play, or directly to your enterprise users.
Quick Start with ViziApps:
- Open a free trial account
- Log in to ViziApps Studio, and click on Add a Template App
- Select the “Salesforce Demo” which shows example queries for Salesforce contacts, and name your new app. Then click on “Select App for Test”
- Install the free ViziApps app from the Apple App Store or Google Play on your mobile device. Log in to the ViziApps app with the same username and password that you set for your ViziApps Studio account, and you can run the Salesforce Demo app directly on your mobile device.
To Create Your First Mobile App
- In your Salesforce.com account, create a Connected App.
- In your ViziApps Studio account, click the “New App” icon to create a new app.
- Put a field on the first page of your app so you can show some of your data, such as a table
- In ViziApps Studio, click on the “Manage Data”, click on the “New App Data Source” icon , select “Salesforce” as the data source, then follow the wizard instructions. All of the objects in your Salesforce account will be available for you to use.
- You can now use the “Manage Data” page to create relationships between your Salesforce object fields and your ViziApps app's table fields.
- Click the “Preview App” button to test your new app right in your browser, or click “Select App for Test” to use your new ViziApps app on your mobile device.